Thank you for your business and welcome to my Seamist Condo at 810 Banyan Beach Dr. unit #121, Port Aransas, TX 78373.
• Seamist has assigned parking spots. Please locate the parking spot for #121 and only park there! There are four extra unmarked “guest spots” if needed. Inside the condo you will find two parking passes. Please write #121 on them and keep one on your car dashboard. The second pass is only for your golf cart if you rent one. You will notice parking spots on the outside perimeter of the Seamist parking lot along the street. Those do not belong to Seamist and you are subject to towing if you park there. See my main page of this website at the very bottom for the Seamist parking diagram.
• If you rent a golf cart you will need a parking pass on the windshield. If the unmarked spots are taken, you will need to park behind your vehicle. The HOA approved 4 additional parking spots in the corner of our lot and will be available soon after signs are added and striping are complete. Please be courteous to your neighbors, keep the music low (coming & going) and resist the temptation to honk the horn.
• The keyless entry code changes and will be provided to you the day of your arrival (you will need to keep that number with you). On the inside of the door there is a “toggle lever” on this keyless lock. Turning this lever vertical will disengage the lock and you do not need an access code to enter the unit. This is handy if you are loading / unloading your vehicle, but you must be careful to re-engage the lock before you leave the condo by turning the lever horizontal. You will then need the access code to get in.
• The WiFi username is Seamist and the password is sandybeach, one word in all small letters.
• Spectrum cable is included, there is a box in both the living room & bedroom. The living room is a smart TV and there is also an HDMI cable connected to the TV.
• Linens, towels, TP, dishes, cookware, washer/dryer, and things you need for everyday living are supplied. When you arrive, you should be supplied with 4 bath towels, 4 washcloths, 2 hand towels, several rolls of toilet paper, laundry detergent and dryer sheets. In the kitchen area, you should have a roll of paper towels, a couple trash bags and liquid & pod dishwasher soap. Coffee, filters, creamer and sugar is in the cabinet above the coffee maker.
• The bedroom has a 2 full-sized beds. Also, the sofa in the living room is a fold out full-sized bed. The linens for the fold out are in a basket in the laundry room.
• Please bring anything you need for the beach (towels, tents, chairs, coolers, etc.). There are some beach toys, umbrella, chairs in the master closet, feel free to use them if you like. Two beach towels will be provided.
• If you park your vehicle on the beach, a parking permit is required to avoid getting a fine. You can get these at any merchant for $12.
• Just outside the stairs leading to the condo, there is an outdoor shower. If you have been at the beach, please wash off any excess sand.
• Before you leave, please take your garbage out to the outdoor trash bin and run the dishwasher for any dirty dishes. It would also be appreciated, but not required, if you would start a wash cycle with all of the towels and wash clothes used.
Check-in is 4pm the day you arrive and check-out is 11am the day you leave. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or if you notice something amiss.
Please enjoy your stay!